Your privacy is important to Rainbow Card Company. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Rainbow Card Company collects, and the ways in which Rainbow Card Company uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Rainbow Card Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Rainbow Card Company.
Using personal information
Rainbow Card Company may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Rainbow Card Company discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Rainbow Card Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Rainbow Card Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Rainbow Card Company's online store is hosted by BigCommerce. BigCommerce hosts the store pages, online shopping cart, order data, and order processing system. BigCommerce stores are Level 1 PCI compliant, which means they meet industry standards in protecting consumer's personal information and credit card information. See PCI FAQ for more information regarding PCI compliance. Visit www.bigcommerce.com for more information about BigCommerce eCommerce hosting.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Rainbow Card Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Rainbow Card Company
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
by snail mail to:
Rainbow Card Company
455 Jackson St.
Denver, CO 80206